Home PageTestimonalsAbout usTerms & ConditionsContact UsSPECIAL OFFERS
[Skip product links]
Categories & Brands
* 100% Polyester* Lightweight, Black Fibreglass Frame * Auto Open* Approx Weight 715g* Rubberised Black/Grey Check Design Handle* Approx diameter of canopy when open, 133cm More Information
* Nylon* Steel Frame -* Auto Open* Approx Length 99cm.* Approx Weight of Umbrella 640g.* Approx Diameter of Canopy When Open 134cm.
* 100% Polyester* 15cm folded Length* Novelty 3D Sausage Dog Case* Approx Weight with Case 179g* Approx Diameter of canopy when open,86cm* Totes New Mini round Handled Umbrella Grey Spot Print with 3D Sausgae dog Novelty Case. More Information
* 397g Approx. Weight.* 28cm Folded Length.* 3 Section Steel Frame.* 98cm Approx Diameter When Open.* High Performance Polyester Pongee.
* 322g Approx. Weight.* Automatic Open / Close.* Windproof Double Canopy.* Section Aluminum/Steel Frame.* 97cm Approx Diameter When Open.The double canopy design of this lightweight yet sturdy, smart and stylish umbrella is the key to its improved wind-resistant properties. In classic black/grey, it's the perfect accessory for the windiest, rainiest day. More Information
The 5 section Thin is the lightest and the smallest umbrella that totes have ever made - strong too, yet so small it'll not only fit in your handbag, it'll fit in your pocket! * 5 Section Aluminum/Fibreglass Frame* High Performance Lightweight Polyester Fabric.* 15.5cm Folded Length* 85cm Approx Diameter When Open.* 171g Approx. Weight.
* 100% Polyester fabric* 3 Section aluminium/steel frame* 25.4cm folded length * Approx. diameter of canopy when open 89cm More Information
* 100% Polyester fabric* 3 Section aluminium/steel frame* 25.4cm folded length * Approx. diameter of canopy when open 89cm
Stretch fabric with LYCRA® elastane and featuring leather palm strips for a better grip.One Size Fits All. WONDERFIT - The glove with the perfect fit.The WONDERFIT Stretch fabric gloves really are the perfect fit. More Information
In 1924, the company was founded in Oakley, Ohio, a small suburb of Cincinnati. The plant was moved to Loveland, Ohio in 1942 where the very first totes rubber rain boots were manufactured. These rubber rain boots, called "totes" to emphasize how portable and easy-to-carry they were, eventually became the company's most popular product. In 1961, Brad Phillips, a Chicago businessman, bought the company and changed the name to totes, Incorporated. In 1970, totes introduced the first easy to fold collapsable umbrella in the United States and it quickly became a hit. In the 1970s, in addition to the folding rain umbrella, many products were introduced under the totes name, including totes rain scarves, rainwear, hats, expanding bags, and slipper socks. 1985 brought the development of the Chromatics program, a line of weather products targeted to the supermarket, drugstore, and mass merchandiser trade classes. About this time totes established offices in New York, Toronto, the United Kingdom, France and Asia.Totes umbrellas for walking, Totes umbrellas for golf, Totes umbrellas that are windpoof , Totes umbrellas that are folding, Totes umbrellas have plain designs , Totes umbrellas have funky designs.